TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: No outside food may be brought into the venue during Bounce World operational hours, unless an 'Uncatered Party' package has been purchased.
Boucne World Pty Ltd; trading as Bounce World is supplier of recreational services and facilities, including but not limited to all customer entertainment, inflatable castles and associated activities, equipment rental, sporting activities, provision of recreational facilities (the facilities). All dealings with Bounce World will be on these terms of trade (Terms) unless otherwise agreed in writing by Bounce World. By purchasing entry or using the facilities at the Bounce World venue it is deemed that you understand and accept the Terms. These Terms affect your legal rights.
- You acknowledge that by purchasing a ticket or using the facilities at Bounce World venue you understand that recreational activities have inherent risk and as a consequence of the inherent risk you could suffer personal injury and sometimes death. You accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue Bounce World for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from your participation in such activities.
- Bounce World, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents, or your legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by you due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Bounce World.
- Subject to the above and to the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Bounce World from any claim, action, demand or proceeding (including those arising from negligence, to the extent permitted by law) relating to or arising out of participation in the recreational activities.
- An authorised guardian must supervise children under the age of 12 at all times during the use of any of the facilities at the Bounce World venue. The guardian responsible for any child is bound by the Terms on the child’s behalf.
- If you are pregnant, in poor health or impaired by medical conditions that could be worsened by the use of the Bounce World facilities, you will not be allowed to use the recreational facilities as matter of precaution. You are also responsible for managing your own safety and if in doubt, should consult a Bounce World team member or medical professional.
- Tickets can only be used the person the ticket was originally intended for. You can only use a ticket for the allocated time/session that you purchase. Refunds will not be accepted.
- You agree to cover any costs of and authorise Bounce World to take all steps that are reasonably necessary in the event of personal injury including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Bounce World has the right to refuse entry to use the facilities to you if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, the Bounce World staff or other customers.
- You must adhere to all Bounce World terms and conditions imposed on you, including adherence at all times to all safety signs displayed on the Bounce World website and through the Bounce World facility.
- When purchasing a ticket on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that person so that person shall be bound by the same Terms as you.
- You give Bounce World consent to take video and images for security and promotional purposes of yourself and/or any child you are responsible for. By providing your email to Bounce World you consent to receiving promotional and advertising material from time to time.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
WARNING UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING ACT 2012 (Australian Consumer Law). Under the Australian Consumer Law, several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the supplier named in these Terms is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you are rendered with due care and skill; and are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier; and might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier. Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form or use the facilities, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue Bounce World under the Australian Consumer Law if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this form. NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier's part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.